[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Oneida Lake • View topic - Railroad Bed

Oneida Lake View Home  |  Forums  |  Webcam  |    Oneida Lake DEC Fishing Report  |  Gallery

Railroad Bed

Trail conditions, clubs, events, your machine, mods, etc. Start a topic about snowmobiling in the Oneida Lake region, including the Tug Hill Plateau. We'll sort them into new forums as needed.

Railroad Bed

Sponsor

Sponsor

Railroad Bed

Postby LakeRider on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:05 pm

I googled Oneida Lake snowmobiling forums and found this site on the first page. Glad I found it, it looks pretty cool. I really like the webcam and weather stuff. The site looks new so I hope it takes off before winter.
Anyway - I was walking the dog on the railroad bed and noticed some limbs down across the trail from yesterday's storm. There aren't too many but they will be in the way when the snow comes. Do the clubs organize a trail clean up day?
LakeRider

Railroad Bed

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Railroad Bed

Postby TaftBay on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Glad you found the site too. It's great to see a post in the snowmobile section so long before the season. I like this site as well; it covers most of my interests and it seems like they will entertain new suggestions. But back to your topic - You didn't mention what county you were in but if you were walking your dog in Oswego County, I believe the county highway department maintains the trail. They usually mow at least once by fall and would likely clean up the limbs at that time.
TaftBay

Return to Snowmobiling